Hi,
We had our BBQ at Palisades Lake yesterday. It was 100 degrees but no "mugginess". The cooler evenings are welcome. We gave reports about you all and showed some photos from the computers.
We went to church this morning in the Old Tabernacle (Center Ward) where Kim's Ward is meeting there for the last time. They are moving to a new Stake Center. It was good to be in the old building again. That's where I left on my first mission and now Mom and I are leaving for my second mission from the old building.
We had the Manti Turkey BBQ at Kim and Pat's this evening. Turkey, Funeral Potatoes, fluffy cherry/sour cream/dream whip/sweetened condensed milk and pineapple salad, rolls, cake and cookies. (good thing I lost some weight before I came here.)
Kim and Pat are taking us to Provo in the morning and we will be at the MTC at 11am. We don't know what the rules will be there, but there is a possibility we will not have access to the internet, so this may be the last note for the next two weeks.
until next time,
Love you,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment