Hi y'all,
Sorry to be so late in giving you an update. I have only had brief access to the internet. I looked at the blog, but haven't had time to become educated about it yet. I am sitting on the porch at our "bed and breakfast" facility. It's the home of our family doctor when we were kids. It's cool this morning (just right, because it is 100 degrees during the day).
We spent two days with Ruthie, and had lunch with Ralph and Donna, the first day, and visited with Norma's cousin Carol and her husband Preston. They are in their 80s and look healthy and energetic.
Norma was able to spend some time with Jonnie, doing some "genealogy updating".
We are in Manti now and we were in charge of dinner last evening and served toco bar and ice cream. After the sun went down and it got a little cooler, we walked up to the temple (only a block from where we are staying). We walked around the building at just the right time. The lights came on and the building glowed in the sunset. I'll post some photos when I get to doing something on the blog.
I just came down to the porch with Suzie and Lloyd to enjoy the cool morning. Kim just drove up to see if we are ok. He has been down to the farm to take care of morning chores. I opened the computer to adjust some photos so we can load Mom's iPod, and as I opened the computer I had options of 4 different free wifi channels. Who'd a thought? Mom and I walked up Main Street at 11 pm last night and was shocked at the nice things they have done to the town. There's hope!
It will be the Stepheny and Wallace Larsen reunion today at 10am - 2pm, after that the Max and Lucille group will go up the canyon or out to Palisades for a BBQ.
I'll close for now.
Love you all
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment