Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 2 - Got Behind

Thorvaldsen's Museum
Danish Jewish Museum

It’s really October 23, and I am trying to fill in the gaps in the blog.  My goal is to post a blog each week.  I’ve got excuses for these gaps, but I won’t bother you with details about getting ready for a presentation to the Mission President on possibilities for Street Presentations by the Young Missionaries, or details about getting ready for the Temple Closing the next two weeks, or details about my ongoing dealings with the Danish Medical System.  All I will say is:  “We did steal some early morning walks.”  To prove it, we are posting a couple of photos.
We Love you,
Vuggestuen Akvariet
Mom and Dad
Ældste og Søster Larsen 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back.
    Love you,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as you have time, bother us with some details about 'street presentations'

    don

    ReplyDelete